PRIVACY DISCLOSURES FOR CALIFORNIA RESIDENTS
Categories of Personal Information Collected
The following is a list of categories of Personal Information under the CCPA and whether these categories are collected by Sealing Devices:
|Identifiers||Real name, alias, postal address, unique personal identifier, online identifier, IP address. Email address, account name, social security number, driver’s license number or passport number||Yes|
|Personal Information categories listed in the California Customer Records statute||Name, signature, social security number, physical characteristics or description, address, telephone number, passport number, driver’s license or state identification card number, insurance policy number, employment, employment history, bank account number, credit card number, debit card number, or any other financial information||Yes|
|Characteristics of protected classifications under California or Federal law||Gender or date of birth||Yes|
|Commercial Information||Records of Services purchased or considered or other purchasing or consuming histories or tendencies||No|
|Biometric Information||Fingerprints or voiceprints||No|
|Internet/Electronic Activity||Browsing history, search history and interaction with a website or application||Yes|
|Geolocation Data||Device location||Yes|
|Audio, electronic, visual, thermal or olfactory information||Images and audio, video or call recordings created in connection with business activities||Yes|
|Professional or Employment Data||Business contact details in order to provide you our services at a business level, job title as well as work history and professional qualifications if you apply for a job with us||No|
|Education Information||Student records||No|
|Inferences drawn from other personal information||Information reflecting an individual’s preferences and characteristics||No|
Categories of Sources of Personal Information Collected
Sealing Devices obtains Personal Information from consumers using the Website, individuals or entities using the Website on behalf of consumers, or individuals or entities with whom or which Sealing Devices has a business relationship. Sealing Devices may also obtain Personal Information from clients and employees in the ordinary course of business.
Purposes for Collecting Personal Information
Sealing Devices uses Personal Information collected by it for one or more of the following purposes:
• To present our Website and its contents to you.
• To provide you with information and Services that you request from us.
• To fulfill the purposes for which you provided the information or that were described when it was collected, or any other purpose for which you provide it.
• To carry out our obligations and enforce our rights arising from any contracts with you, including for billing and collection or to comply with legal requirements.
• To notify you about changes to our Website or any Services we offer or provide though it.
• To improve our Website, Services, marketing, remarketing, or customer relationships and experiences.
• To measure or understand the effectiveness of the advertising we serve to you and others, and to deliver relevant advertising to you.
• In any other way we may describe when you provide the information.
• For any other purpose with your consent.
• For any other business purpose permitted by the CCPA.
Categories of Third Parties with whom Sealing Devices Shares Personal Information
Sealing Devices does not sell any Personal Information relating to California Residents to Third Parties. Sealing Devices may share Personal Information—including any category of Personal Information collected—with Third Parties that enable us to sell our Services. Categories of Third Parties with whom Sealing Devices may share Personal Information include vendors that provide the following services to Sealing Devices: advertising, credit card processing, electronic billing systems, accounting systems, business intelligence/financial analysis, document management systems, collaboration sites, document production, faxing, email, email management and security, project management, scheduling systems, payroll and benefits systems, contact relationship management system, information governance systems, Cloud storage, applications used for preparing required tax forms and government reports.
Summary of Consumers’ Rights
The following is a summary of a consumer’s rights under the CCPA:
Access to Specific Information and Data Portability Rights
You have the right to request that Sealing Devices disclose certain information to you regarding your Personal Information collected by Sealing Devices as follows:
• The categories of Personal Information collected about you;
• The categories of sources of the Personal Information collected about you;
• Sealing Devices’ business or commercial purpose for collecting or, if applicable, sharing your Personal Information;
• The categories of third parties with which or whom Sealing Devices shares your Personal Information;
• The specific pieces of Personal Information collected about you;
• The categories of Personal Information, if any, Sealing Devices disclosed for a business purpose to a third party in the preceding 12 months.
You may request that Sealing Devices delete any of your Personal Information retained by Sealing Devices, subject to certain exceptions. Upon receiving and confirming your verifiable consumer request, Sealing Devices will delete (and direct its service providers to delete) such Personal Information from Sealing Devices’ (or such service providers’) records, except that Sealing Devices may deny your request if retaining the Personal Information is necessary for Sealing Devices or one of its service providers to:
• Complete the transaction for which Sealing Device collected the Personal Information, take actions reasonably anticipated within the context of Sealing Devices’ ongoing business relationship with you, or otherwise perform a contract between Sealing Devices and you;
• Detect security incidents, protect against malicious, deceptive, fraudulent, or illegal activity, or prosecute those responsible for such activity;
• Identify and correct issues with our Services that impair intended functionality;
• Enable solely internal uses that are reasonably aligned with consumer expectations based on the consumer’s relationship with Sealing Devices;
• Comply with a legal obligation; and
• Make other internal and lawful uses of Personal Information that are compatible with the context in which you provided it.
Verifiable Consumer Requests
You may only make a verifiable consumer request for access or data portability twice within a 12-month period. The verifiable consumer request must:
• Provide sufficient information that allows Sealing Devices to reasonably determine you are the person about whom Sealing Devices collected Personal Information or an authorized representative.
• Describe your request with sufficient detail that allows Sealing Devices to properly understand, evaluate, and respond to it.
Sealing Devices cannot respond to your request or provide you with Personal Information if it cannot verify your identity or authority to make the request and confirm the Personal Information relates to you. Sealing Devices will only use Personal Information provided in a verifiable consumer request to verify the requestor’s identity or authority to make the request.
Sealing Devices’ Response
Sealing Devices endeavors to respond to a verifiable consumer request within 45 days of its receipt. If Sealing Devices requires more time (up to an additional 45 days), we will inform you of the reason and extension period in writing. Sealing Devices will deliver its written response by mail or electronically, at your option. Any disclosures provided by Sealing Devices will only cover the 12-month period preceding receipt of the verifiable consumer request. The response provided by Sealing Devices will, if applicable, also explain the reasons we cannot comply with a request. For data portability requests, Sealing Devices will select a format to provide your Personal Information that is readily useable and should allow you to electronically transmit the information from one entity to another entity without hindrance.
Sealing Devices does not charge a fee to process or respond to your verifiable consumer request unless it is excessive, repetitive, or manifestly unfounded. If Sealing Devices determines that any request warrants a fee, it will tell you why a fee is warranted and provide you with a cost estimate before completing your request.
Sealing Devices will not discriminate against you for exercising any rights under the CCPA. In particular, if you exercise any such rights, Sealing Devices will not:
• Deny you Services;
• Charge you different prices or rates for goods or services, including through granting discounts or other benefits, or imposing penalties;
• Provide you a different level or quality of Services; or
• Suggest that you may receive a different price or rate for Services, or a different level or quality of Services.
Sealing Devices may revise these disclosures from time to time by posting the revisions on the Website. Any such revision will take effect immediately upon such posting, but will only relate to Personal Information collected after such revision is posted. It is your responsibility to periodically check the Website for revisions to these disclosures.
Dated: April 1, 2022