Custom Molded Rubber Parts
Custom molded rubber parts made in the U.S.A.
Sealing Devices is an ISO 9001 registered supplier of custom molded rubber parts, offering custom molded rubber shapes in all compounds and elastomers.
As a United States manufacturer of molded rubber parts and shapes, our in-house tooling options help us control production times and enable us to offer flexible and cost-effective options for your demanding projects.
Sealing Devices Rubber Processing Capabilities:
- Compression, Transfer, and Injection Molding Processes
- Cryogenic Deflashing
- In-house mold design and machining capability
- Over-molding and bonding to metals, plastics, cured elastomers and other substrates
- Materials available for a wide-range of temperatures, aging conditions, and chemical compatibilities
Partner with a U.S. Based Manufacturer
- Quick turnaround to meet your due dates
- In-house tooling manufacturing so you save time on project timelines
- AS9100D and ISO 9001:2015 quality standards
- Prototypes through production quantities
- On-site visits and audits encouraged
- Continuous cost control
Common OEM Product Applications:
- Perimeter Gaskets
- Corrugated Tubes
- Cable Guides
- Insulators / Isolators
- High/Low Conductivity