EMI Shielded Windows
EMI shielded windows improve EMI performance
Sealing Devices provides performance-tested EMI shielding windows for visual displays. The custom sized selections are available in glass and plastic.
Chomerics WinShield™ EMI-shielded windows provide EMI shielding while maximizing your display’s performance with optical clarity enabling viewing in the most challenging conditions.
Sealing Devices Applications Engineers provide expertise to design EMI shielded windows to meet specific requirements or verify performance. Conductive adhesives, paints, tapes, gaskets and frames enable us to provide complete assemblies ready-to-mount.
Features & Benefits:
- Excellent chemical resistance to: Acetone, MEK, Ammonia, Saltwater, Windex, Gasoline, and more
- Available in a variety of base material including polycarbonate and acrylic
- Several surface options available including: clear, anti-glare, and anti-reflective
- Graphics are clear and crisp while also protected from surface damage
- Flammability requirements (UL 94 V-0, V-1, V-2, HB)
- Military Electronics
- Tempest Environments
- Critical Patient Care Devices
- Hand-held Mobile Communication
- Shielded Cabinets and Racks
- Rugged LCDs
- Instrument Panels
- Digital Signage