Silicone Rubber Sponge
Saint-Gobain Norseal® silicone rubber for gaskets, cushioning & vibration damping
Norseal® silicone sponge (previous COHRlastic®) products are high-performance silicone materials with a chemical structure providing high-temperature stability with inertness. Sealing Devices offers customers Norseal® silicone sponge options for gaskets and seals. Norseal® silicone products make high-performance gaskets, cushions, insulation, and provide transportation OEM’s with an effective and long-lasting vibration-dampening solution. Sealing Devices offers full laminating for Norseal® products needing a PSA for easy application or assembly.
Features & Benefits:
- Silicone combines high-temperature resistance with low compression set for outstanding performance
- Thermal stability
- Resistance against environmental stressors
- Strong chemical, fluid, and solvent resistance
- Low outgassing
Saint-Gobain Norseal® silicone rubber sponge offers increased mechanical and physical properties, a broader temperature range, and the closed cell structure is good for industrial and military specifications.
- Norseal® R10470 – general purpose fits most applications, medium and firm grades.
- Norseal® R10480 – low compression set resistance formula, soft and medium grades.
- Norseal® R10460 – low compression set resistance formula, flame retardant UL 94 HB medium grade.
- Norseal® R10450 – fiber glass supported, provides dimensional stability, medium grade.
- Norseal® R10404 – thermally conductive grade ThermaCool product for heat and cold transfer.
- Norseal® R10490 – fluorosilicone grade for high-temperature and solvent resistance.
- Norseal® R10400 – new flame retardant UL 94 V-0 medium grade.