Fabric Diaphragms for tensile strength, pliability, & fire resistance
Military/aerospace, industrial and heavy-duty markets require flexible diaphragms and fabric reinforced diaphragms, products and seals. Sealing Devices offers durable, flexible, fire-resistant Parker fabric-reinforced diaphragms and fabric-reinforced materials with industry-leading tensile strength and pliability.
Fabric-coated infused rubber parts give you high-temperature sealing options, thermal insulators, and military-approved elastomers. Reinforcing an elastomer with fabric increases part durability and longevity with added flame and abrasion resistance.
Features & Benefits:
- The ability to withstand direct flame at 2000°F (1094°C) for 15 minutes
- Great thermal insulators to help prevent structural damage
- Product flexibility, allowing easy installation with minimal mating hardware re-work
- Compatibility with Parker compounds, AMS and military-approved elastomers
- Increased abrasion resistance for product longevity
- Friction reduction for improved durability
- Increased tensile strength over homogeneous elastomer products
- Low strength degradation over time with extended UV exposure
Typical Elastomers for Aerospace and Military Applications:
- Fire-Resistant Silicone
Typical Elastomers for Industrial Applications:
- Ethylene Propylene
- Many of Parker’s AMS and military-approved elastomers can be used with a wide range of industrial fabrics.