SOFT-SHIELD® Low Compression Force Gaskets
Parker Chomerics SOFT-SHIELD® Fabric-Over-Foam EMI gaskets
Parker Chomerics family of SOFT-SHIELD fabric-over-foam electromagnetic interference (EMI) shielding gaskets provides an EMI gasket solution suitable for most all indoor EMI shielding and grounding applications requiring low compression force.
Customized Fabric Over Foam gasket profiles and fabricated die-cut parts, including I/O shielding for Mil and D-Sub connectors, can be manufactured to meet specific requirements with no (or minimal) set-up cost. Other products in the family such as SOFT-SHIELD 4800 rely on a unique, true conductive foam technology.
Features & Benefits:
- Shielding effectiveness >90 dB from 10 MHz to 10 GHz
- No degradation of shielding effectiveness after 10,000+ deflection cycles
- Ideal for commercial electronic enclosures, medical electronics and other general industrial applications
- Available in many different standard shapes and sizes, with custom profiles also possible
- Electrically conductive fabric jacket over foam core construction
- True multi-planar, z-axis electrically conductive foam
- SOFT-SHIELD® 3500 – Plated Wrapped Fabric, Economical
- SOFT-SHIELD® 3700 – Plated Wrapped Fabric, High Temperature
- SOFT-SHIELD® 4850 – Multi-Planar Electrically Conductive Foam – UL 94 V-0
- SOFT-SHIELD® 4850-STRIP – Multi-Planar Electrically Conductive Foam Strips – UL 94 V-0