Conductive Adhesive Epoxies
Parker Chomerics CHO-Bond Conductive Epoxies
Electrically conductive adhesives from Parker Chomerics are primarily used for electronics applications where components need to be held in place and an electrical current can be passed between them.
Parker Chomerics® electrically conductive adhesives come in a variety of different filler and binder options, and offer excellent electrical conductivity levels, strong adhesion properties, and have no volatile organic compounds or corrosive by-products. This makes them ideal for use for a variety of applications across many markets.
Features & Benefits:
- Excellent electrical conductivity levels
- Strong adhesion properties
- No volatile organic compounds or corrosive by-products
- Ideal for a variety of applications in many markets
Markets & Applications
- Gap filling in electrical boxes
- Electrical enclosures
- Poorly tolerance castings
- EMI vents and windows
- Bonding and sealing machined enclosures